The Junior League of Sacramento (JLS) is pleased to announce our 2017-2018 application process for our Enrichment Grant. The JLS Enrichment Grant enables the League to address community needs that have significant impact on the Sacramento area community and align to the Junior League of Sacramento’s Mission, vision and focus.
For the 2017-2018 League year, the JLS will consider grant requests up to $7,500. Projects that address a critical human need and collaborative efforts are strongly encouraged. Priority consideration will be given to proposals providing a non-duplicated service to the community. Applications for enrichment grants are evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Applicants must have tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and demonstrate financial stability;
- Applicants must be governed by a local Board of Directors;
- Applicants must be located in and impact individuals or groups within the JLS service area;
- Applications must be compatible with the JLS Mission, vision or focus areas (Please identify which one on application):
- Mission: The Junior League of Sacramento, Inc. is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and to improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers;
- Vision: The vision of the Junior League of Sacramento is enhancing the well-being and future of the Sacramento community through the dedicated action of trained volunteers;
- Focus Area:
- Empowering Girls: The Junior League of Sacramento empowers girls to be confident leaders through programming centered on self-esteem, character development, and educational achievement.
All grant applications must be received by Feb. 28, 2018.
Recipients will be notified by March 30, 2018.
Download and fill out the attached application in its entirety to be considered by Feb. 28, 2018. The complete application should be submitted electronically to email@example.com with all of the required documents.