On June 15th, Governor Gavin Newsom declared California “OPEN!”
What does that mean for the Junior League of Sacramento?
As before, we will continue to follow all of the state and federal guidelines and we are asking for some continued flexibility as the situation evolves and conditions change. We also need to be respectful that as bumpy as going into ‘shelter-in-place’ was ….it will probably be just as rough coming out of pandemic conditions. Be patient with each other and recognize that some of our members may need a little more time.
MEMBERS WILL BE ON THE HONOR SYSTEM FOR THEIR VACCINATION STATUS. JLS WILL NOT COLLECT OR ASK FOR ANYONE’S VACCINATION STATUS. THE EXPECTATION IS:
IF YOU ARE NOT WEARING A MASK – YOU ARE VACCINATED.
IF YOU ARE WEARING A MASK – YOU ARE EITHER NOT VACCINATED OR FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE WEARING A MASK.
As of right now:
- Committees may meet in person.
- We do ask all Chairs/VPs/leaders to check in with your committee individually and ask what their comfort level is with meeting in person.
- Members may plan events and activities in person.
- Masks are not required if you are vaccinated (Exceptions: health-care facilities, long-term care facilities – like nursing homes, public transit and correctional facilities)
- Meetings may take place in the JLS Office.
- You can make reservations for the JLS Office Conference Rooms on Digital Cheetah.
- The August GMM right now is slated to be in person, with a call-in option for those still wanting to be remote. Location TBD.
For more information: https://covid19.ca.gov/safely-reopening/#reopening-california
For questions, concerns, ideas: Alex Zucco, President (626) 806-6934 or firstname.lastname@example.org